Thursday, June 3, 2010

vacation 2009





last vacation we went to kalibo, aklan our province on my father side; we stay there at my lola's house for about less than one week; i live there when i was in grade 3 and I'm only 9 years old back then so i know the language they speak and the house was so big you could thought that who ever live to that are rich, well anyway also the neighborhood has big house too. From visiting there at my lola's house we found that she's okay but needs to be sit on wheelchair thats was last year ago and my cousin said that our grandmother now can walk again, anyway our grandmother are so old now i think she is around 97 or something however she's a strong woman both physical and emotional she never show her tears to us even I live there almost 7 years of my life and my cousin lives there almost the of her life too. Anyway upon our vacation i got a chance to see some old friend; and it because the famous beach not only here in the philippines but the whole wide world knows the boracay beach and since the popular beach is near in our province so we went there; the boracay is still remain beautiful the white sand are so fine the aura when you're there is relaxing, the water at beach was so clean so blue and when the sun goes down, i fond walking around sitting on cold sand and listening to summer music reggae songs sang by performers at the bar in boracay. Due this vacation we only went in boracay overnight so its kinda bitin but its okay well anyway in that popular beach i was so attractive by food on the wall and its called crepe and that was the day the crepe became my favourite.

a butterfly hanging on a tree
my name written on the sand of boracay
a view of water and sky

No comments:

Post a Comment