Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Myself

I listen to some upbeat song

Or more distortion like radiohead

I often left here all alone

I could go anywhere in my bed


I write some thousands ideas

But it’s all here, stuck in my fuck head

I’m not be the first either last

Always dream the things I wish I did


Well darling I’m glad you help me

To make this beautiful song so nice

I flew above to the galaxy

I saw some scary little fireflies


I never see the rain again

But to be by your side it’s okay

Memory sets in the fast lane

Many choices in different way


Sometimes I say some non sense words

That I want live my life in nightfall

I wish to play the harpsichord

Hoping one day you’ll open the door


I hear some birds singing your name

One of my favorite melody

I love to look those cutie eyes

I wish I could go to your country

No comments:

Post a Comment